How to get to Kafsis
From Central Athens - Public Transporation
- Metro Station OMONIAS (M2 Athoupoli - Elliniko) towards Elliniko
- Bus 122 (Elliniko - Saronida)
- Get off at Bus Station Dias. Kavouriou
From Central Athens - By Car
- Head south on Stadiou (900 m)
- Continue onto Sydagma Square
- Continue onto Filellinon Avenue (500 m)
- Turns right onto Vasilissis Amalias Avenue (signs for Peiraias/Glyfada)
- Continue onto Sygrou Avenue (130 m)
- Turns left onto Athanasiou Diakou (signs for Vouliagmenis Ave.) (230 m)
- Continue onto Vouliagmenis Avenue (15.3 km)
- Turn left onto Kostandinou Karamanli (signs for Lavrio/Vari) (600 m)
- Turn left onto Kavouriou
- Destination will be on the right
At KAFSIS, we have established an international reputation of excellence by having diverse and complete waste management solutions that are tailored to the needs of every single one of our clients. In order to maintain such a close relationship with our clients, we consider customer care and satisfaction as a key part of our services.
Thus, in order to maintain constant communication with our clients, we have created a fully operational Customer Service Call Center. The goal of the Call Center is to handle all calls, and direct each client to the appropriate expert in order to provide them with the best response possible. Our call center employs only the most qualified personnel so as to provide each caller with the most detailed and accurate answers to their inquiries.
Furthermore, we strongly believe in maintaining regular contact with each one of our clients in order to continuously offer a service that is adapted to their needs. By maintaining close contact with our clients through our Customer Service Call Center, we are able to rapidly adapt our services to the evolving needs of our clientele and its environment.